How do Programmers improve the skills beyond work ?
Few programmers would love to code most of the time . When they code at work , they are bound to just work at the tasks given to me and sometimes feel shortage of the expectation .
What are the different ways by which the programmers can improve the skills beyond their work ?
Below are some interesting things that programmers can do to improve their skills beyond work.
1. Code something in your free time but do not over do it.
2. Pick up a open source project and contribute to it.
3. Read some interesting books both technical and non technical.
4. Presentation of some interesting topics to your colleagues or friends.
5. Get involved with the User Community.
6. Take up a course of your interest .
7. Don’t open your computer during weekend . Spend more time with the family and friends.